miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2007

Cantaranas Family

These two are my host sisters in Cantaranas. They are the only ones that can rival the puppies for cuteness. The baby`s name is Lilibeth, but that took me a long time to figure out because they don`t pronounce the “th.” She was hilarious. Not only could I get a smile out of her whenever, I also taught her to give me the hi 5. If you look closely she´s rockin the bull horns, quite the lady.

The next two pics are of Paola. In the first one she is bringing me a can of juice when I was sick. She was my best pal in Cantaranas. She would make sure we ate every meal together and would constantly be hanging out with me, even though we usually couldn´t understand each other. The second pic is on Day of the Kids. This is where all the kids in town get the day off and there are all kinds of activities during the day. With all the piñatas throughout the day, every kid went home with pockets full of candy. All lot of kids get new clothes on this day too. So I had to take a picture of Paola sportin her new threads in pink cowboy boots.

Hey, the last picture is me! I thought this was pretty funny face I was making. It just so happens that this is the first picture my host brother had ever taken. You can tell by my eyes and how close the flash was.





No hay comentarios: